Information about Us
• Our website, www.dunsterandmorton.co.uk, is owned and operated by Dunster and Morton LLP, a limited liability partnership registered in England under Company Number OC390871, whose registered address and main trading address is 6 Southern Court, South Street, Reading, Berkshire RG1 4QS. Our VAT number is 199 1635 21. We are members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
Access to our Website
• Access to our website is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue our website (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if our website (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
Intellectual Property Rights
• All content included on our website and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by Dunster and Morton. All content is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
• You may access, view and use our website in a web browser. Permission is granted to print and download pages/documents and related graphics and to save pages/documents from our site for later and/or offline viewing.
• You may not use any content saved or downloaded from our website for commercial purposes without first obtaining permission from us to do so. This does not prohibit the normal access, viewing and use of our site for general information purposes whether by business users or for personal, non-commercial home use.
Links to our Website
• Links to other sites may be included on our website. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third party sites. The inclusion of a link to another site on our site is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
• Nothing on our website constitutes advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only.
• Insofar as is permitted by law, we make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that our site will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure.
• We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the content on our website is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date.
• To the fullest extent permissible by law, Dunster and Morton accept no liability to any user for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) our site or the use of or reliance upon any content included on our site.
• To the fullest extent permissible by law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and guarantees (whether express or implied) that may apply to our site or any content included on our site.
• If you are a business user, we accept no liability for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
• We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that our site is free from viruses and other malware. We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, a distributed denial of service attack, or other harmful material or event that may adversely affect your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs as a result of your use of our site (including the downloading of any content from it) or any other site referred to on our site.
• We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of our site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
• Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, or for any other forms of liability which cannot be excluded or restricted by law. For full details of consumers’ legal rights, including those relating to digital content, please contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
Viruses, Malware and Security
• We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that our site is secure and free from viruses and other malware.
• You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
• You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via our site.
• You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to our site.
• You must not attack our site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
• By breaching the above provisions you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
• We may alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will become binding on you upon your first use of our site after the changes have been implemented. You are therefore advised to check this page from time to time.
Law and Jurisdiction
• These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of England & Wales.
To contact us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the main trading address as above.